Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 01 Dec 2015, 07:14 AM Agree 0
As the COP21 climate continue in Paris, Barack Obama and other leaders say insurers will be key to tackling climate change
  • Dave | 01 Dec 2015, 11:20 AM Agree 0
    First, the reason the rest of the world is under-insured in regard to catastrophic events is not because it is unavailable, but because people have chosen not to buy it. Does Obama want to force people to buy this kind of insurance like he has forced others to buy Obamacare? And will he subsidze it with our tax dollars the way he has for so many with Obamacare? Luckily for us, neither the House or Senate will approve it this time now that all have seen the disaster Obamacare is.

And as far as "climate change" is all about, I can write a book about that, what causes it and whether climate change is good or bad and how much control we can ultimately have on it. All I do know is nay solution he has is probably as bad if not worse than all his other solutions to all our problems have been.
Post a reply